[ot] D2 Nuke Resources

deecue

Hey everybody,

Anybody know of any good Nuke resources? I'm trying to track down a decent forum or tutorial but not finding much at all. Heck, I'd even read a help file at this point just so I can get peer a little bit in to it..

Thanks all..

• 2 months later...

Kind of an old thread, but did you ever come across any more good Nuke resources beside the ones mentioned here, deecue? I've started diving into Nuke this last week. And although it really isn't a very difficult program (nowhere near as complex as people had previously told me it was going to be, anyway), the documentation is absolutely terrrible in its current stage. Makes it a bit difficult to figure things out when you do have questions. ;)

Already went through the intro Gnomon DVD. Going to have a look at the Nuke In Production DVD later this week. All of the Nuke-related sites seem pretty much dead. But beyond that, all of the Nuke-related sites seem to be pretty dead atm. :unsure: So, just checking.

yea, nope.. haven't found any.. (which is why i ended up posting my q in the thread below here at odforce..)

i checked out both dvd's here at work.. they were decent but i gained the most out of just plain using it.. once you start using, it'll all come together and show you it's strengths (and weaknesses ;))..