CinnamonMetal

Attributes inside condition

That should work, @NewVec should be visible in the geometry spreadsheet. To get it to write as a vector attribute you will need to put a v before the @.

When I try to visualize the attribute within the Visualizer nothing is displayed although the attribute is shown with the visualizer when the attribute is outside of the condition ?

Since the detail function is within an integer variable and this is all within a primitive wrangler that the visualizer can't read attribute within the condition ?

you should be able to visualize it if is bind as an @ post your .hip file you probably doing something wrong.

I want to visualize both the Vector_Pt_AC attribute & Vector_Pt_AC both as a vector.  I can visualize Vector_Pt_AB but not Vector_Pt_AC ? 

@Sepu your visualizing as text ;)

Edited by CinnamonMetal

just change the visualization to a vector and if you want another visualization just stack another visualize node like this 

houdini_2018-05-10_19-30-00.png

houdini_2018-05-10_19-40-10.png

Edited by Sepu

If I set two visualization attributes for the scene I would think they would both display when toggled on but they don't.  How do I access the visualization stack ?

I want to see both at the same time, one vector one direction; the other another direction. If it's not possible maybe need to create a python script.

Edited by CinnamonMetal

yes you can see whatever, just add more visualization nodes or just create visualizers 

houdini_2018-05-10_20-27-21.png

47 minutes ago, Sepu said:

yes you can see whatever, just add more visualization nodes or just create visualizers 

houdini_2018-05-10_20-27-21.png

@Sepu I know this already ;)

It's not working whereas I'm not seeing (2) vector attributes at the same time. One of those attributes are outside a condition the other is within a condition as a variable ?

I can successfully view one attribute in the viewport by means of visualization in the viewport; only when the wrangler is selected, rather then two simultaneously ?  

When I select the end block of a forLoop sop I can't preview any visualization attributes ? Therefore if anyone can answer this question; how can I see the result of my condition within my wrangler (prim) that is within the forLoop SOP (scene attachment) if I can't see any attributes when the end block of the forLoop sop is selected ? 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but to preview the attributes within the prim Wrangler which is nested inside the forLoop SOP, iterating over each primitive; the end block of the forLoop SOP must be selected ?