Recreate C4D Push Apart Effector

Good morning or afternoon, or night!

Sorry about my English, hope you can understand the meaning of my topic..:(

↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓   

This question has been bothering me for a long time - How to recreate C4D push apart effector in Houdini ?

I have tried to use nearpoints (or pcfind or pgfind) vex/vop function to find each point's one (or two or three or more...) nearest points base on the push apart radius and calculate the push apart direction of the point.
Just as shown below.

Capture.PNG.4d681e08d46f9316c15db653064658f3.PNG.3300c6d8dde0f96b18eb4c2eeb83028f.PNG

And in my opinion, the iterations of push apart effector is shown below.

Capture11.PNG.cdb81b6fdcda6fcb4a1c6509d8df1214.thumb.PNG.2b5f239fa9015e9cbfba7e7cde45c0df.PNG

But in this way, I get two problems

When increasing the push apart iterations, the points do not translate smoothly but jumpily. So I think my idea is totally wrong.

C4D push apart effector seems can intelligent detect the dense points' bbox center( even there are more than one dense area) and push the points apart from the bbox center, as shown below.
But in my way, it is unobtainable.

33.thumb.gif.5ce823f6be5aadc9a34bb5a91c8a00db.gif

I know the point relax SOP, and it also not work well in this case, it is slower than C4D push apart effector and points translate jumpily too.

So does anybody know the principle of the C4D push apart effector?

Thanks all.

Edited by ZengChen

29 minutes ago, Atom said:

Check out Rohan Dalvi's series on recreating C4D in Houdini. There are other videos in the series as well. So browse his Vimeo.

I have watched Rohan Dalvi's videos, he is amazing!

But my problem is how to rebuild C4D push apart effector.

I can build other effectors, except push apart and sound effector (sound effector may need some interactive code, I do not have the ability )....:P

Edited by ZengChen

1 hour ago, yesyes said:

sound will need chops

I know.

Peter Quint has talked about the simple music driven animation. (Peter Quint made a good series tuts of Introduction to Houdini)
https://vimeo.com/user2030228/videos/search:music/sort:date

But the new sound effector in C4D r19 seems to be more advanced than I thought.

Furthermore, I can build a simple sound effector but can not build a push apart effector, so I ask for help...:lol:

Edited by ZengChen