FLIP particles disappear

HappehLemons

Can someone help me to understand why my FLIP Particles disappear in my scene? I've just got some fluids running on a collision object of mine. It seems like about at frame 300~ they start going away. For some reason my scene wont go over 35k particles as they're disappearing to quickly to go over that. I really want to create a scene where the object I've made is very full of a fast FLIP particles moving thru the entirety of it. 

Edited by HappehLemons

to me the collider should be as SIMPLE as possible...there's absolutely no reason for your pipe to have all the nuts and bolts and the kitchen sink attached to it...it should simply be a ....tube. Like...who cares about external art deco adornments on the pipe ? (well, yes you do...but the sim doesn't)

Collider1.jpg

CurvePipe_mod.hipnc

Edited by Noobini

You need to activate parameter Collision Separation in a flip object and set a value not bigger then the value in Particle Separation. And Noobini's advice valuable too. Your case is simple and simplify collision shape will be work. But if collision shape will be more complicated then Collision Separation only will help. To see and control collision shape which flip solver uses go to Guides -> Visualization and turn on Collision

Both incredibly helpful, because of the scale I was on simplifying the collision didn't seem to change anything (Well it did speed up the sim), but it is a good practice I should be implementing. The collision Separation fixed everything and I no longer have vanishing particles :)