Some Trembling

nomad

hello.

how can i add some trembling to image?

it seems to me that i can move some parametres (of noise for example) from CHOPs .... to COPs

but which parametres? and how can i do it? :blink:

hello.

how can i add some trembling to image?

it seems to me that i can move some parametres (of noise for example) from CHOPs .... to COPs

but which parametres? and how can i do it? :blink:

have chops override the translate parameter of the transform cop.

and you'll probably want to turn the motion blur option on in the transform cop.

ok, for example, I want noise chop override translate parameter of the transform cop. Which parameter of noise can I use to drag it into

the transform cop?

seed, period, exponent or the whole node ?

Does the node "noise" need some input/output nodes to work properly in this case? :blink:

just use a noise CHOP connected to an export CHOP. Here's a quick how-to:

1) add a noise CHOP, change the channel name to "tx ty" (creates 2 channels, tx & ty)

2) change the Seed parameter to $C (channel #; this makes each channel's noise unique)

3) decrease the amplitude a bit (say, to 0.05)

4) append an export CHOP

5) In the node parameter, click the + button and select the transform COP you want to affect

6) Change the 'path' parameter to "tx ty"

7) hit the export flag on the CHOP tile (orange flag), this will override the transform COP's translate parms.

8) RMB on the Noise CHOP tile icon and select "Parameters" (pops up a floating parm dialog)

9) Switch to COPs and playback. You can adjust the noisiness using the floating parm dialog of the noise CHOP while viewing the results.

10) when you're satisfied with the noise, turn on "Motion Blur" in the transform COP (you don't want to do this while experimenting with the noise, as it takes longer to compute).

The noise parameters to play with are Period (raising it makes more gradually changing noise), Roughness (low = smooth, high = very random) and Amplitude (how much your image will move about).

You can also use the transform COP in pixel mode (units = Pixels) if you prefer dealing with larger Amplitude numbers (ie, 5 vs. 0.005).

thanks a lot, malexander!!!

it is a good way to fix my problem. Elier i only typed "rand($F)/.." in translate parameters of transform COPs , but it is not good idea.

In your advice there are more controls, it's just what i want.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D