Resume - Anderson Baptista (andz)

Andz

I guess I'll be the first to post here.

My resume is available HERE with info on my skills, links to my portfolios (which I know they should be updated more often) and descriptions about the shots from my DEMO REEL (*sorry for the file size (120 mb) but thats all I could do with a 4 minutes long file without sacrifice even more its pixels).

I'd be more interested in working on a contract basis then being employed. Work remotely can also be an option.

Thank you,

*edit* - fixed some links

• 1 month later...
[one' date=Dec 18 2006, 12:37 PM' post='32685]

Congrats!! .. could we know 'were' in London? :) ... (I want to know cause of 'who' i lost a chance... just in case :P:p)

congrats again btw .. best luck

Well thank's for the wishes, but it wount probably work out. I just got out of the phone and they expected me to own a comercial license of Houdini to make the renderings down here.

I'm looking into the possibility of renting one, but I don't think it will be worth, since is suposed to be a farily simple task. And re-render their files with my modifications.

So if anyone that has access to a comercial version and is available, just PM me and I'll send their contact in case I can't make it.

Rock on!

• 1 month later...

Thank you guys!

altbighead I agree, actually I'm sure that part is to long and slow. Unfotunatly I had a hard time trying to capture that vid from my desktop, and for some reason I could not change its speed... my plans was to double its speed at least. But it had to be sent that way to R+H.

I'll try to fix that now, maybe even re-record it.