"tornado" In The City

cellchuk

That looks amazing! I downloaded to try it out and can't get it to render though. I have been having major problems with sprites and V9, there must be something I'm missing. Could you give a quick rundown on how to set it up in V9? I did lots with sprites in V8 but I just can't seem to get it with the new system.

That looks amazing! I downloaded to try it out and can't get it to render though. I have been having major problems with sprites and V9, there must be something I'm missing. Could you give a quick rundown on how to set it up in V9? I did lots with sprites in V8 but I just can't seem to get it with the new system.

Thanks!

Look at this thread for the answer: http://forums.odforce.net/index.php?showto...&hl=sprites

• 1 month later...
Hey cellchuk,

Do you have any tutorials or instructions on how to do a camera projection in houdini. I usually do a matchmove in Maya to achieve such feat. Any documents or tips would be helpful...Thanks

Robert

Hi Robert,

Unfortunately, I haven't got any tutorials or papers that I put together for camera projection. But I can pull some tips together for you on the followıng post if you wish.

Actually, a frıend of mine (Symbolic in odforce) wrote a research paper when we were in university which shows how to make a camera projection setup in houdini.

It is actually online but couldn't find the link write now. :(

I will post the link as soon as possible for you.

I'm sure it will help.:)

:thumbsup: