Interesting Behavior Of Rbd + Cloth

Lukich

Hello, there. I'm trying to attach a piece of cloth to the to an active rbd object. The setup seems to be basic enough, I merge the cloth and the rbd together and use a cloth pin constraint to pin the cloth to a point on a rbd. If my rbd is a passive object, everything works fine, but if I turn it into an active one, my RBD starts behaving like cloth - it distorts and continues distorting as it moves. Do you guys know what that can be? I'm attaching the file.

thanks,

Luka

rbd_cloth.hip

Solved, sorry about that.

Hello, there. I'm trying to attach a piece of cloth to the to an active rbd object. The setup seems to be basic enough, I merge the cloth and the rbd together and use a cloth pin constraint to pin the cloth to a point on a rbd. If my rbd is a passive object, everything works fine, but if I turn it into an active one, my RBD starts behaving like cloth - it distorts and continues distorting as it moves. Do you guys know what that can be? I'm attaching the file.

thanks,

Luka

rbd_cloth.hip

Solved, sorry about that.

hey Luka

I little rebuilded your .hip, so ball behave now like RBD but there is something wrong also with constraint. Notice when you put on constraint node in constraint point, number like: 6 or 9, cloth starts to behave like crazy.

rbd_cloth_ver_2.hipnc

Edited by Rafal123