Memory Allocation Error

afx

Hi

I have been getting a "Memory Allocation Error : A Memory Allocation Error occured probably due to insufficient memory" when simulating a Fluid. Houdini then crashes on me.

How I came to this was, I appended a File SOP to the end of the DOP Network containing the fliud simulation so I could write the sim to disk . I also disabled Caching on the DOP Network and set the File SOP to Write, I let the sim run and after about 15 - 20 frames the Error appears.

I then checked my Cache Manger and allocated more ram to the DOP Network but still no luck.

I recently upgraded my apprentice version to 9.5 and also been having the problem with the Houdini Console popping up at startup with the message "Debug at: http://localhost:48626/_debug/view/1217982334"

Anyone run into the same problem???

Yea thought it might of been a software issue, I am running a 32 - bit machine here, but I also have a 64-bit, where I don't encounter any problems. Thanks for the insight I will check out your link!!