Is there any way to investigate the work flow of the system?

Guest Fitzgerald

Guest Fitzgerald

Hi! Everyone I want to ask you that is there any possible way to investigate the work flow of our work system?

I feel it from past few days that the work report which my assistors are giving me daily is not correct. Some of them are giving me the fake report of their work. Now it is really very difficult for me to face my officers because these daily fake reports. Can anyone suggest me on how to make investigation on the work flow of the system?

Hi! Everyone I want to ask you that is there any possible way to investigate the work flow of our work system?

I feel it from past few days that the work report which my assistors are giving me daily is not correct. Some of them are giving me the fake report of their work. Now it is really very difficult for me to face my officers because these daily fake reports. Can anyone suggest me on how to make investigation on the work flow of the system?

Are you talking about artists and production?

Guest Goddard

Oh it is the problem of each and every organization. Everywhere people are doing this due to which a single person has to suffer a lot. But don