rendering test with the mighty classroom

Sorath

there are some arealights on the outside of the windows.. a big white sphere around the scene and that's it..

just bounces and 2 hrs rendertime (i know now the scene isn't that fancy anymore :lol: ). all the rest is shading and post.

i've rendered the scene with micropolygon pbr due to some issues with ram management using just pbr..

settings were pretty high.. so was completely noise free - i've added some grain again in post to get a better texture on the walls.

cheers

B.

there are some arealights on the outside of the windows.. a big white sphere around the scene and that's it..

just bounces and 2 hrs rendertime (i know now the scene isn't that fancy anymore :lol: ). all the rest is shading and post.

i've rendered the scene with micropolygon pbr due to some issues with ram management using just pbr..

settings were pretty high.. so was completely noise free - i've added some grain again in post to get a better texture on the walls.

Nice work:)

I was wondering if you attempted to accelerate your rendering with View-Dependant Photon Maps? I'm curious if it'd work well for this scene...