underwater atomic explosion

chumbuk

• 7 months later...

Wow!!! 5000 downloads of mov from 20h, when viewing the topic a little over 1000 .... fantastic! :lol: Even more interesting that no one answer, I think it offended anyone ... I'm sorry... :huh: Can I have a virus... :ph34r:

I checked your project file, it seens like something lost. I traced the file node, and I noticed $HIP\maya\...\clouds.bgeo was lost.

Can you attach that for help us to understand your concept?

Thanks!

Sorry jacys, I'm don't have source of this project now, because I'm had cleaned old files and there is only last *.hip to memory :huh:))) And this project I'm had done relatively long ago, therefore it had many strange in tehnology. I advise you to watch the latest explosion http://forums.odforce.net/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=8479 and it's project in attachments :rolleyes:

03_5.rar

• 4 months later...
I love that you don't use a simulation and model everything.

In general the technology is not correct,in now, i'd do this with dop microsolvers, dinamic process very difficult replicate with only SOP volume primitivs, and this is not so intresting.