A fanboy pic

edward

I would love a high res version so I can make this beauty my background. Got any handy (or currently rendering)? :)

What is your screen resolution? I can easily re-render next week. It only takes about 10-15min on my i7.

Is it PBR?

Yep.

@geneome: Here's a high-res version (1920x1060)

PS. How do you download attached images on the new forum? The javascript thing seems to disallow my Firefox from doing right-click Save image?

hmm yeah that's weird. I don't know why it does that. Anyway you can bypass the fancy javascript viewer thing by ctrl-clicking on the image (or middle click if you have it set) to open in in a new tab.

I'll see if I can find a setting somewhere to disable that.

pointless setting.

M

oh P.S. Awesome image BTW. very shiny desktop pic.

hmm yeah that's weird. I don't know why it does that. Anyway you can bypass the fancy javascript viewer thing by ctrl-clicking on the image (or middle click if you have it set) to open in in a new tab.

I like how it works now, I just wished that "Save Image" worked after it expands. I tried ctrl+LMB and MMB (I have it set to start a new tab) on Firefox 3.0.13 on Windows and it doesn't seem to work. If I try to disable javascript, then the image doesn't pop up at all.

EDIT: Oh weird, now it works for me. I don't know why it didn't seem to work before. Did you do something, Marc? :)