monitor comp

cspears2002

Hi!

I'm trying to comp a scene I rendered into a photograph of a television that I took with a digital camera. I think I'm off to a good start, but the image rendered from my scene is now distorted. Plus, I see some blue leaking out on to the edges of the television and the television stand. Can anyone give me some hints?

Thanks!

post-1834-125169622569_thumb.jpg

final_comp_post.rar

For the leaking blue stuffs check out the hue curves node. This should be the same as in shake and is great for spill suppression...

What do you mean when you say it is distorted?

It might be better to corner pin the rendered image onto the TV in comp rather than rendering it out in 3d.

For the leaking blue stuffs check out the hue curves node. This should be the same as in shake and is great for spill suppression...

What do you mean when you say it is distorted?

It might be better to corner pin the rendered image onto the TV in comp rather than rendering it out in 3d.

Here is the rendered out scene. I did corner pin the rendered image onto the TV. Actually now that I look at it, I don't think it looks too bad. I will check out the hue curves node to deal with the blue. Thanks.

post-1834-125174332194_thumb.jpg