Can't Change Signature

fxrod

I think admins are messing with site a little today. They propably reworking some things.

You can't fully edit your posts too.

Edited by SWANN

It's fixed now. They cleverly reorganised the Admin control panel so that I can't find anything. On top of that they added new settings without giving them default values. woo!

sigh.

M

P.S. What's the problem with editing posts?

P.S. What's the problem with editing posts?

Just tryed to edit my post over yours (in full editor mode) but if page is fully downloaded I can't (button is not responding), only fast edit works. When I hit refresh page and before it ends downloading press edit it jumps straight into full edit mode. I get the same in Firefox and Chrome.

And info under avatar look a little not aligned. I think there was a little more gap between edge of page and those infos. But I could be wrong.

post-3552-125235279221_thumb.jpg

Edited by SWANN

Downloaded wrong picture here and can't edit it fully to change picture so please Marc delete this post. Good image is attached to next post. :)

To enter into full edit mode I have to really fast press edit. If there is more than half page downloaded I can forget about editing.

post-3552-125235392164_thumb.jpg

Edited by SWANN

Hey Swann

Yeah I upgraded the forum to 3.0.3 since leaving it at 3.0 was out of the question since we were starting to get spammed (people being redirected through the rss feeds to spam sites... nice).

Anyway, in true invision tradition they changed a ton of skin/template things in between minor versions and it's completely screwed up my changes.

sigh...

Well spotted anyway :)... I'll be attempting to fix the brokenness over the next few days.

Cheers

Marc