houdini demo CD? anyone?

Hi

I have been adviced to ask someone here to burn me a copy of the demo cd provided with houdini ( for version 5.5, I think ). it contains files not provided yet with the non commercial version, but these are very helpful files. And as I am currently developping a tv project, and deciding with softwares are going to be used, I would really enjoy being as much fluent as possible with houdini. I feel ok with this soft right now, I am almost sure I will use it, but a few more tips would be very welcome. So I guess this cd could help me a lot! So...if anyone here has it, could you share it? I would really appreciate that! :)

actually, I am not sure about which cd I need. here is what I was told on sidefx forum:

"The easiest way to get to the old demo directory is to get your hands on the second CD that shipped with Houdini5. Ask around on some of the forums and see if someone will burn you a copy. " (jeff)

do you see which cd he is talking about?