Re-create Sci-Fi Art WIP - We Are Not Alone

Stalkerx777

Hi everyone!

This is my first challenge.I'm 3d generalist,but more like Technical Artist, so i'll try my best to create something interesting. :)

Here is my reference:

post-3906-128722556305_thumb.jpg

And here is my prehistory :

From the diary of unknown scientist. Diary was found by space travelers, somewhere in the ruins of the planet Earth:

In 2027, scientists proved the " superstring theory", with a help of experiments at the Large Hadron Collider. 50 years later, all fundamental sciences have been revised to reflect the superstring theory and laws of quantum physics. In 2077 on orbital station "Earth 2100", quantum telescope of new generation - "Visor - G6", succesfully past first tests. In 2078, the first time people have found signs of extraterrestrial life.............

:rolleyes:

Good luck to all participants !

I'll try to keep updating this WIP a couple of times per week.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys! I didn't gave up :rolleyes: Just lack of time. So, i'll try my best to finish this work until 15 Jan. I need to finish some modelling, and i'll start to paint textures. And then, in last couple of days, i'll do rendering. I hope :rolleyes: I think what i got right now is not actually "SciFi", maybe i missed a bit with the stylistics.

Here is what i got.

post-3906-129417383986_thumb.jpg

BTW, may i use free spaceman model, downloaded from internet? I need it so much :) I do not have enough time to model it. :(

Edited by Stalkerx777

@Stalkerx777

To use a free spaceman model should be fine as long as it's not the primary focus of the image.

Thx LEO-oo-.

Update. Some modeling. Houdini Autorig was used to pose spaceman. Now i'm on texturing stage. And i hope i can finish on time. I need to paint background also. Ohhh, so much work B)

post-3906-12949642869_thumb.jpg