Some demos of tools I'll soon upload to Orbolt

kgoossens

@Mantragora: It is hard to tell right now. But I think this might grow into a serious market. It will allow people to create even more complex things in a fast a procedural way if many other artists are going to put their work on. Because then you can start to recombine higher level nodes together.

@Hopbin: Yes all of the procedural generated elements are provided with uv's. But if you want to add your own elements to the procedure you have to make sure they have their uv's with them.

But this is why I think Orbolt will be a very good thing. I wouldn't have shared these assets before, because they required too much work to just put them up for free. I'm still going to share with other people what I've learned. I think and hope many other artist will do the same.

Edited by kgoossens
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Great set of tools Kim.

For the time being I think i will use it just to learn more. Upload tools i have worked on and then take feedack from threads here, SESI and orbolt.

Also i think they should allow youtube/vimeo embedding for those who have taken the time to create demos like yourself.

edit:// I have just seen vi_rus embed vimeo content http://www.orbolt.com/user/2119328, guess they already thought of that. :)

Edited by phrenzy84