All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. @Marc I was considering that particular subsection.
  3. @Thomas Helzle just answer him Here _ I'm also interested on that Subject , https://forums.odforce.net/forum/21-effects/
  4. Today
  5. Yesterday
  6. I just tried again: I enter my text, click on Submit, then I'm transported to the top of the page, but my post doesn't show up when I scroll back down. The editor still has my text in it when I click on it again, but that doesn't help me much. Can you maybe try to post on the thread? Did that update break more stuff maybe? Not superimportant, like I said, I moved on to realtime graphics in VVVV, just wanted to answer the user who posted there... Cheers, Tom
  7. The response just didn't show up, I tried several times and it just stayed in the editor. Is there a minimum number of posts one has to have or some other shenanigans? I'll try again later. Thanks!
  8. Machine learning is definitely something that will increase along with the current workflows, but I think a dedicated forum space to it is unnecessary. We can include it in the various subsections we have if needed. Happy to revisit this in the future though!
  9. All of our ranks were reset on a forum upgrade sadly. However that shouldn't stop you from replying.... I don't see the response, perhaps there's something else going on?
  10. Thanks for your replies, as soon as I have a moment I'll look into it. I know it's stupid, but I'm trying and playing with it.
  11. @akkanein You can use Point force in this case You have more control and option to Fine Adjust movement and Physic , check also on the Web, instancing RBD, Examples. FCol.hipnc
  12. I don't think it's worth to increase bounce value above 1, rbd's behavior becomes unpredictable, the speed is too high, a bullet solver unable to calculate collision. Disable gravity, set initial velocity for the spheres, increase substeps on the bullet solver and control spheres' velocity. Use post simulation retime sop if you need more speed. crazybounce_01.hipnc
  13. I think we misunderstood, I don't want to put the value in the base value, but if I put "Bounce" on 2 in RBDPackedObject some spheres fly out of the box and i want hold them in box. Outofthebox.mp4
  14. Last week
  15. Locate your RBDPackedObject node, Physical TAB. Right-click on the bold values and choose Revert To Defaults.
  16. Hi, I'm starting to play with RBD and with DOP I have a box and in it Spheres which I set more bounce, but I would like them all to stay in the box, how can I do that? crazybounce.hipnc
  17. Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I think can I make it from here.
  18. Why not just an actual transform of the pre-deformed grids for infinite rotation? Unless the grids/ribbons need to actively deform along with the rotation, seems it would read the same visually.
  19. thanks!! thats it . i did not knew, that i have to do it in a point wrangle
  20. I'm trying to "roll" a ribbon around a circle but it does not work as I've expected, can you help me please ? Thanks path deform.hiplc
  21. Have you tried noise (or some modification), here is a simple setup grid_color_noise_simple.hipnc
  22. When constraints are time dependent a constraint network dop overwrite constraints geo from sop each time step, this is why constraints are not breaking in your scene. You can overwrite constraints yourself by your particular demands. _animated_geo_rbds_01.hipnc
  23. @caskalDid you ever figure this effect out? I'm super curious how you got the effect you were getting in your attempts.
  24. Thanks @Atom! Making great progress! I've also created a 'firing' toggle with your previous vex wrapped in another if statement (if firing == 1, shoot bullets, else remove all points). int fire = chi("firing"); if(fire==1){ if(@Frame!=1){ if ($FF % chf("shoot_every_frames")){ removepoint(0,@ptnum); } } } else{ removepoint(0,@ptnum); } I think I now need to know which frame that fire toggle has been activated? My thoughts are to replace: '@Frame!=1` With: '@Frame!=@fire_activation_frame' I just need to work out how to store that '@fire_activation_frame' attribute when the fire toggle is first set to 1. Any ideas? emit_particles_v03.hipnc
  25. I'm trying to create something like this. I'm drawing a blank? Two grids rotating, but they need to loop. Would this just be an animated twist node?
  26. For over a month now, I've been putting together a comprehensive analysis that compares Karma XPU with Redshift. My goal was to create an un-biased, deep dive analysis that does the work most artists don't have time for. Take a look for yourself, and consider sharing if you find this to be helpful
  27. i want to break the constraints by its length (distance) attrib. That works fine untill constraints are time dependend... _animated_geo_rbds.hip this is time depending constraints (not working bec not breaking) anim_enabled.mp4 this is not time dependend (breaking works) anim_disabled.mp4 Anybody have an Idea, how to Break them when time depending in dop ? Cheers!
  1. Load more activity