Jump to content

scodyscody

Members
  • Content count

    2
  • Donations

    0.00 CAD 
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About scodyscody

  • Rank
    Peon

Personal Information

  • Name
    Antonino Scodrani
  • Location
    Belgium
  1. I found the problem it was due to my "purpose tag" was incorrect! I changed it to proxy for my mesh and I got the correct values Thanks!
  2. Hi, I'm running into a small problem trying to automate a Daily Tool. Basically I want to be able to get the BBox of my asset to transform them accordingly next to each other for presentation. Only Problem is when I query the Bbox_size or min,max,etc... using the Vex functions(usd_getbbox_size) houdini returns values that are huge (bboxSize = {-6.80565e+38,-6.80565e+38,-6.80565e+38}). Which makes it basically unusable. I don't know wether it's a bug Or I'm using it wrong. Thank you very much in advance! Antonino Here is my vex snippet: //=========== Parameters =============// string parentPath = usd_parentpath(0, @primpath); //----------- String Path Par string wildCardAsset = "/cube1"; //----------- Setting Bbox Par vector bbox_size = usd_getbbox_size(0,wildCardAsset,"Render"); printf("bboxSize = %g",bbox_size); usd_getbboxsize.hipnc
×