I am new to coding. I assume my problem is that I don't fully understand Hscript's syntax and also I seem to struggle with explanation provided by official documentation.
1) First, just to make it clear, does "returns" mean: This function "gives/provides/sends"?
2) By "centroid information" it implies world coordinates of the object's centroid?
3) And by "surface node" it implies individual parameter cell where I write in my values? (btw how should I properly call those "cells/windows", are those parameter channels? confused...)
4) centroid type D_Z, what does "D" stand for?
a. I placed a box and move it -4 in Z direction; b. I created Transform node and wrote centroid function in Z translate parameter cell: centroid("../box1", D_Z) = -4; c. -4-4=-8...; d. Oh... Ok... So when I put (-) before this function it looks like that -(-4) = +4 Which translates box into the world center. It means that I kind off answered to the first 3 questions myself. Right? : D
5) What is the difference between centroid and $CEZ? Why would I use one over the other? What are those "Global variables" and how do they differ from "Expression functions"?
6) Is bbox type D_ZSIZE just the distance value between D_ZMIN and D_ZMAX?