Ocean Shorewave

uferi

thats amazing....uferi THANK you so much.great idea and solution.I've seen this Vimeo Video a couple month ago.

in the last 2 hours i had some other approach based on uferis curves. i tried to mimik the softimage version. and that is it. I think its another good way to Design alot of large shorewaves.

- You can design the shorewaves with the pieces then all will get combined in One Wave, so its possible to creat shorelines around a island.

- I add a attach helper to each edge of the wave too.

- A grap Sphere and a selection sphere mimik the individuality, you can control the shape with that sphere

- its fast because you edit and sculp the low poly and after stiching all pieces you get the final wave.

- attention:

- Stitch of pieces only possible via convert to nurbs -> stitch -> convert back: if you use poly stitch it dosent work right way

- For testing: Dont move any objekt without "Move_" tag.

and now after reading this last reply, i believe someone will mix up both;) or maybe..someone find a better solution... i love both and of course mine too^^ :D

thanks alot uferi!!!

:D:D:D Aamazing day

post-1212-131595886305_thumb.jpg

post-1212-13159588701_thumb.jpg

WaterShoreline.hip

Edited by Mainframe123

thats amazing....uferi THANK you so much.great idea and solution.I've seen this Vimeo Video a couple month ago.

in the last 2 hours i had some other approach based on uferis curves. i tried to mimik the softimage version. and that is it. I think its another good way to Design alot of large shorewaves.

- You can design the shorewaves with the pieces then all will get combined in One Wave, so its possible to creat shorelines around a island.

- I add a attach helper to each edge of the wave too.

- A grap Sphere and a selection sphere mimik the individuality, you can control the shape with that sphere

- its fast because you edit and sculp the low poly and after stiching all pieces you get the final wave.

- attention:

- Stitch of pieces only possible via convert to nurbs -> stitch -> convert back: if you use poly stitch it dosent work right way

- For testing: Dont move any objekt without "Move_" tag.

and now after reading this last reply, i believe someone will mix up both;) or maybe..someone find a better solution... i love both and of course mine too^^ :D

thanks alot uferi!!!

:D:D:D Aamazing day

OMG I DONT SEE THE LAST version ;((( ONE...sh_t