od[force] challenge 2010

LEO-oo-

Hi guys. I'm going to participate in this challenge. This is my first challenge ever :rolleyes:

So i have a couple questions..

1)Should i make completely procedural scene ( i mean with a lot of controls, expressions etc.), or i can use just polygonal modeling?

2)May i use some tools from exchange? And if i use a couple of my custom otls,i should provide this otls with a hip file, right?

I wish good luck to all participants :)

Alex.

• 1 month later...

Due to workload before the holidays, we received a few requests for additional time to work on the final images. We will extend the deadline for final entries to the

15th of January, 2011.

Thats great to hear LEO. I was thinking on joining in on this one but thought it might be to late. I´ll be posting some wip next week :)

edit: too busy schedule I´m afraid. oh well, not the first time that happens. I ended up creating a few objects and experimented with toonshaders and ink outlines but it is far from complete. Best of luck to all challengers.

Edited by SoulVector

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to extend the challenge one more time, till the end of the month?

For example, I just step over my milestone so got the chance to continue my challenge work from today only, but still have just 4 days :(

So I am not really shure to finish in time unfortunately...

What do you think?

Thank you in advance!

Due to workload before the holidays, we received a few requests for additional time to work on the final images. We will extend the deadline for final entries to the

15th of January, 2011.

What time/timezone is the deadline on Jan 15th?

• Marc unpinned this topic