Nerox

Nick Goes to London

... and so the story continues. It has been a year since my return from Toronto. Recharged and ready for the next adventure!

I am thrilled to announce that I have been given the opportunity to work as a Houdini FX TD at Double Negative in London (UK).

Read the full article on my website.

Congratulations! I´m sure you will fit in nicely.

hey...wait....where´s the new video with the Foo Fighters song?? :D

... and so the story continues. It has been a year since my return from Toronto. Recharged and ready for the next adventure!

I am thrilled to announce that I have been given the opportunity to work as a Houdini FX TD at Double Negative in London (UK).

Read the full article on my website.

Nick >Congrats! It's a matter of time I told you.Vancouver can wait! haha.Best of luck!

Good luck and have fun! London is a fun place to be for a while.

well done Nick!! keep it up gozer... let us know how it goes

I think u can still work on the dark knight rises if u have the luck!! that would be very cool!!

Tnx for the kind messages. I've been so busy arranging my trip that I totally neglected odforce :o , shame on me!

Just 10 days before I leave for London :blink:

hey...wait....where´s the new video with the Foo Fighters song?? :D

Ghehe :P, well maybe in a couple of months but for now I'm sticking with written articles accompanied by nice photographs. Its just so much work! <_<

I think u can still work on the dark knight rises if u have the luck!! that would be very cool!!

Hell yeah! Or the superlative to: Totally Awesome!! ;)

Who knows...

Congrats for your new position .. and beware, London is an amazing place where to be for a while, like Peter says, but you might randomly be dragged to punk and rock concerts while you're drinking your 6th pint after you just landed and still have to drop your backpack ... ask Mr DeWolf about it :P

I started my blog a couple of weeks ago. In terms of work related things there is not much on it yet, how ever I almost finished my first month and an entry: 'Your first month as a Houdini FX TD @Dneg' is on my list, keep an eye on the blog ;-).

http://nicknimble.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=12&Itemid=77〈=en