SpiderMan 2

slade

I just seen spiderman 2 last nite, and it was incredible, was never a dull moment. Overall I think the character work was really good and so was the VFX.

I wonder what studio or studios worked on it .

hell friggin yeah, it totally kicked ass! The director did a really great job, cause there really never was a dull moment, and the variety of situations he takes you through was pleasant.

That last shot almost ruined it for me though.

Doc Oc was the coolest, and the fight sequences between him and spiderman are probably the coolest I've ever seen on film. Hands off to the imageworks animators.

Can't wait to see it again :)

-Jens

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this last Sunday and thought it was pretty good. Even though I'm not a spidey fan (couldn't even sit through all of the first movie) this one from the trailers looked like it would be good and actually was. Personally my favorite effect was that energy ball thing. The only thing I didn't like was at the very end but I won't say anything, you'll see. :D

No right before the credits when spidey is swinging through the city. There was acouple of things flying behind him that kinda stuck out of the scene that I thought didn't need to be there. Now I'm kinda curious to what these other people are talking about :lol: , maybe I'll have to go see it again and watch through the credits. I'll tell you tomorrow if you don't figure it out, it doesn't spoil the plot or anything but I don't want to put anything out there so monsieurblack will be purposely looking for it. :D