Rendering Issues with Complex Geometry

Hey odforce, 

This may be a newbie question so I apologize in advance but I've been trying to work out this problem for a while now and cant seem to get it... 

I'm rendering out some pencils sitting in a pencil case with crayons. I've wrote out a one frame of them sitting in the pencil holder taken from a more complicated scene where they are acutally shot out of the case/shattered. So I rendered a one frame of them sitting on the table before the explosion. When I exported them to the new scene where it is the establishing shot I'm starting to get noticeable render issues with the geometry. At this time I won't be uploading the hipfile, but if you believe it will help I will gladly reorganize/attach it. 

When merged with pencilcase/pencils/crayons it displays in the merge "a mismatch of attributes has been detected..." so on, I have tried using the Vertex/Point node to fix this but am still getting black geometry. Reversing also seems to not help. Thank you! 

It should also be noted I rendered a bgeo file of the Pencils/Crayons/ shattered by the vornoi... but all the materials have been copied/pasted into the file so it shouldn't be the issue - right? Sorry odforce, thank you! 

post-11887-0-24908600-1416439849_thumb.j