timfagan

Can't add image with photo editor

I can't seem to add an image with the 'upload from file' option using the photo editor. I've tried jpeg, png and gif with chrome and firefox. Any suggestions?

Is this posting in a thread or your profile kind of thing? Do you get any specific errors?

M

It's in my profile settings. It recognizes the file, the name is there, but it doesn't actually load as a preview or a crop'able image. The done button also doesn't make it appear as the profile image... There's no errors. I feel like I must be doing something stoopid because everyone else has one. :P

Edited by kayman

Same here. There's the arrow animation once I choose a file, then it stops, but the image doesn't appear.

Edited by ajz

I ended up just loading an image on to a free image hosting service and linking with the URL.

Sorry I completely forgot to follow up on this. I just tried it with mine and it's broken for me too. Happily (or not, depending on your perspective), there's a new version of the forum software coming soon. It should be fixed in that version and since there is a workaround for now, I'll just focus on getting that one up and running asap.

Thanks

marc

• Like 1