ChargingImage

Show all layers Comp node

I'm looking for a node that reads all layers from file, and shows them in one image (example from nuke in attachment).

Does this node exist?

post-11932-0-53736800-1449834624_thumb.j

Edited by ChargingImage

You mean like the layer contact sheet in nuke? Would be interested to know as well. 

Edited by mupapabear

I don't think there is such node. Mosaic does similar thing but puts together sequential frames, not planes. Example Vop setup attached. It's a matter of RMB-> VEX/VOP Options-> Compile VEX Code to COP2 Type to have custom hda from this.  Adding captions with planes names would require little magic with python and Font COP. Good exercise :)

hth,

skk.

layerContactSheet.hipnc

• Like 1

Thanks Symek, looks good.

You did that?

edit:

I wonder could this "channel copy" be directed by script. Once I did simple switch expression for otl, that said: if @name exist -> use name, if doesnt -> ignore. This prevented the error in nodes.

In this case, I would like to build setup that copy channels ony if they exist. Less manual work - better.

Edited by ChargingImage

What kind of errors you have? This was 10 minutes try, so there is good change it's buggy but ChannelCopy is redundant. I've used it only to have more channels inside picture available. Only last node (VOP Filter) is what you're after.