I teach you Unity, you teach me Houdini.

rygo6

I am a Senior Unity Developer. 5 years proffesional experience. Here is my resume: http://ryangoodrich.info

I am seeking someone to teach me Houdini. In exchange I will teach you Unity. 

I am very experienced with 3D applications, I am fluent in 3DS Max, Maya, Modo, Zbrush and Sketchup. So I am not starting from scratch in 3D.

Conversely, you should not be completely amateur to programming. I will give you general programming lessons if you want but, ideally I can teach you more advanced things.

I am thinking basically we would do maybe 3 or so sessions. One or two hours each. You tell me what you want to make in Unity, then we screen share and I step you through it and share all my tricks and habits. I then tell you what I want to do in Houdini, and you step me through it in screen share, sharing all the tricks and habits, filling in my knowledge.

What I want to create is procedural track generator for Houdini Engine in Unity. If you can help me with that with with 1 on 1 mentorship, and want 1 on 1 unity mentorship in return, please contact me. I would of course be expecting you to have comparable credential in Houdini. At least a few years professional experience and reasonable portfolio.

Edited by rygo6