Odforce Url Icon

i really have no idea how this works, but it would be cool if od[force] could get a url icon that sits up next to the address bar.. (for examples, sesi has one, slashdot, cnn, etc...)

pretty much the only reason i want one is because i keep my most used bookmarks up in a toolbar sitting under my address bar in firefox.. and odforce is the only guy in the whole toolbar that doesn't have an icon and it kinda sticks out like a sore thumb.. plus, i'm a sucker for those types of things.. :rolleyes:

ya know.. not top priority.. but would be cool if you feel like it at some point..

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone see the icon on the main page? I've added it but I don't see diddly on mozilla here.

I'll check it all out at home this weekend, being on linux is hampering my abilities.

:rolleyes:

huh.. odd.. i could check on the format but i saved them the exact same way i made the icons for my website and that one works fine.. after im done doing what i'm doing, i'll try them out on my site and see whats going on..