Odforce Birds Of Feather?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So if we planned to meet up somewhere, hypothetically at a restaurant, on the 1st of August.

Who would be able to come? Also, let us know where you'll be staying. It would be nice to pick a central spot that would be relatively easy for everyone to reach.

M

19699[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm in too! I'm also at the Hilton Checkers.

On the same floor as arctor.

In the same room, in fact.

Maybe even the same bed, if I get lucky.

:shocking:

ok, so I'm thinking the easiest place will be the California Pizza Kitchen on 7th and Figueroa. If anyone has any objections say so now.

And I'll need definite numbers, so's I can book a table. Not to detract from this great discussion about certain animator's after hours activities, I'll start a new thread, only reply if you wanna go eat pizza with the rest of us.

sweet

M

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xionmark

Hi,

It was great to see everyone last night, wish I could have met more people, but there's the SESI meeting and party tonoght!!!

See you there!

--Mark

Guest xionmark
Wait... you were there? Did I meet you and just forget in my drunken haze?

M

20097[/snapback]

Hi Marc!

Yea, I was there for just a little while, Craig Z., Judith and David P. had to get some dinner, we were famished and so we stepped out early.

I certainly want to meet more people to put a face to a name, see you at the SESI meeting and party!!

Houdini rocks!

--Mark

Guest xionmark
Mark sorry I didn't get a chance to me you there last nite, I would like to meet  you today at the  user group meeting.

SLADE

20101[/snapback]

Yea, I didn't have time to meet enough people, I'll be at the SESI party and want to get know all you guys and gals, damn, it's like family!!!

See you tonight!

--Mark