See This?

Guest xionmark

Hey there!!!

How's everyone? I think I'll have the Maxwell ROP ready to roll out next week so I'll have some time to start banging away at this project. I was wondering if anyone's been doing any more work on the ODE solver recently.

BTW: I do know somene else that can possibly get involved in this project, trouble is, he just had another child and will be a bit busy with that for a little while but I will see if he's interested.

-Mark

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

which is to say, we'd be happy to add our expertise and/or distribution etc... through Martian Labs, if it's needed. We were planning on doing it ourselves, but if there's a community adding to it, even etter.

-Ivan DeWolf

That'd be most welcome indeed! Thank you indeed. This probably makes you guys the most familiar with the ODE code of everyone in this project so far ;)

Would you (you and BK) have some ideas on a decent implementation?

Jason..

PS. I'm in Korea right now so I can't actually *do* anything. (Which is marginally less than I could do when at work ;))

well, as our first exercise we've (and by we, I mean BK) thrown together an automotive dynamics system. It's production code, not anything approaching a product or general tool, but it has educated us a bit. I don't yet have a clear idea as to the best implementation for a generic tool. It needs to be really open, I don't want users to be required to recompile anything to get it to do what they need, and that's the trick. If anybody has any suggestions off the bat...

obviously it should go into DOPs, and I have virtually no experience with them. I believe as soon as I tinker with them, a decent way to implement it will become obvious. Right now, we have it running as a SOP.

That'd be most welcome indeed! Thank you indeed. This probably makes you guys the most familiar with the ODE code of everyone in this project so far ;)

Would you (you and BK) have some ideas on a decent implementation?

Jason..

PS. I'm in Korea right now so I can't actually *do* anything. (Which is marginally less than I could do when at work ;))

19619[/snapback]