Sign in to follow this  
Mirrage

Magic explosion

Im thinking for few days how can I start with this kind of effect: Pinterest

I was trying with animating noise on the shape and emit particles from it to get something similar but it looks so bad. There is no topics about this kind of effects so maybe someone here can give me so tips or did something similar? It shouldn't be longer than 1 second.

Its difficult to give a meaningful response when there is a variety of effects posted on that pinterest board.  If you can be specific about the effect you want and break it down into its several components the community might be able to give you specific feedback or suggestions. 

2 hours ago, benne5 said:

Its difficult to give a meaningful response when there is a variety of effects posted on that pinterest board.  If you can be specific about the effect you want and break it down into its several components the community might be able to give you specific feedback or suggestions. 

Ok so for example lets take one of three parts of this effect: Pimterest

Here is one part reference of this effect from the first post so the problem is how can I emit this kind of shape for example from weapon? I know how to add particles and other stuff but the main proboblem for me is this kind of shape which is effect of moving/shoting weapon.

The simpliest solution would be to model that specific shape.  You can then animated as its own stand alone geo, animte it on a curve, or copy it to a particle system.