Irvn

KS_Feather

41 minutes ago, ZeitG said:

Hi. Thank you for sharing. I did not download them that is why I have a question.

Is this tool only for a single feather? I mean, can I draw for example multiple curves and make a feathers from them?

In this case better to create a subnets and share them in one file, imho.

This setup is for individual "hero" feathers.

24 minutes ago, Irvn said:

This setup is for individual "hero" feathers.

Ok. Thank you.

• Like 1

Thanks for the amazing tool! I have tried using this with mbPlumage and stamped some values such as randomized clump and turbulize to get unique feathers. Also small feathers are using fewer NbStrands than large feathers.

I've uploaded the scene (locked the output, but you'll need mbPlumage see any updates):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/azgc4qf7dy7q6l0/KS_Feather_with_MB_Plumage_Example.hiplc?dl=0

KS_Feather_with_MB_Plumage_Test.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mbuettner said:

Thanks for the amazing tool! I have tried using this with mbPlumage and stamped some values such as randomized clump and turbulize to get unique feathers. Also small feathers are using fewer NbStrands than large feathers.

I've uploaded the scene (locked the output, but you'll need mbPlumage see any updates):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/azgc4qf7dy7q6l0/KS_Feather_with_MB_Plumage_Example.hiplc?dl=0

KS_Feather_with_MB_Plumage_Test.jpg

Nice man, looks kinda funky )

Edited by Irvn

Hi, Very Nice and Usefull, for me for sure.. Im about to make an Classic Salmon fly, but Iam facing a little problem now... I cant make  strands all longer than quill... see picture.. I cant figure it how to to this... Is there a way? Im not sure i fully understand the way it creating feather.. probably inside Attribute VOP "Left_Strand" change some "fit" ? ???

ph.jpg

On 24.08.2017 at 4:55 PM, bretik said:

Hi, Very Nice and Usefull, for me for sure.. Im about to make an Classic Salmon fly, but Iam facing a little problem now... I cant make  strands all longer than quill... see picture.. I cant figure it how to to this... Is there a way? Im not sure i fully understand the way it creating feather.. probably inside Attribute VOP "Left_Strand" change some "fit" ? ???

ph.jpg

Sorry for late reply, I'll try to look at this problem this week and fix it, or rebuild Base_Node, so it can do such type of things )

Cheers

Thanks a lot for sharing this Sergey , your tool is absolutely brillant , this deserve some tips on a patreon. It's a production ready assets.

Cheers

E