Hi,when I submit ,my job on client it fails every time with this message,"The network name cannot be found",or  "The system cannot find the path specified".Does anyone had same problem?Thanks.

Edited by nikola014

Make sure you log in to that box/blade and you try and access the directory and drives from that user account. Permissions is generally the biggest issues around these problems.

Thanks for reply Ben,if I understood you,i need to log to nodes which I want to use as a clients,and mount drives on them and other directories?Do I need a licence for clients,i dont understand that part with clients so well.

Yeah log into the clients with the account they will be using and make sure they have access/permission to read/write to the necessary drives. It seems silly but this where most issues stem from. HQueue is pretty simple in the grand scheme of render engines.

You will always need a license per each client/process. Mantra Render tokens are free so you just need to ask your SideFX representative and they will grant you them. As for processing geometry on the farm you will need Houdini "Engine" licenses these used to be called hbatch licenses. They cost a bit, but you can also use Houdini in any other host application you want nowadays, too, so they make it worth while.

30 minutes ago, LaidlawFX said:

Yeah log into the clients with the account they will be using and make sure they have access/permission to read/write to the necessary drives. It seems silly but this where most issues stem from. HQueue is pretty simple in the grand scheme of render engines.

You will always need a license per each client/process. Mantra Render tokens are free so you just need to ask your SideFX representative and they will grant you them. As for processing geometry on the farm you will need Houdini "Engine" licenses these used to be called hbatch licenses. They cost a bit, but you can also use Houdini in any other host application you want nowadays, too, so they make it worth while.

Great,thank you very much,that's it.