Posted (edited)

Hi everyone,

I`m currently working on my 2nd year university project. I have 3 buildings exploding together somehow i managed to get that bit in slow motion by using timewarp right after the dop network. (Don`t think if that was the right way anyways). However the same method is not working with pyro explosion sim.

I have the sim ready but i need to make it 4 times slower than it is. I`ve been struggling for a while so really appreciate some suggestions.

Thanks.

Edited by osmanertasdiken

Posted (edited)

If you don't have vel volumes, you need to re-simulate your pyro and include the vel volumes. Then you can use the qLib example file to re-time the pyro. The example file uses the velocity inside the vel volumes to re-time the simulation.

Edited by Atom

1 hour ago, Atom said:

If you don't have vel volumes, you need to re-simulate your pyro and include the vel volumes. Then you can use the qLib example file to re-time the pyro. The example file uses the velocity inside the vel volumes to re-time the simulation.

I just want to mention that i was checking some of your tutorials today as well :) That was all i needed sir. Thanks a lot!