Hello guys, Well i am working on an ocean scene having foam particles over it, I need to render the scene but everytime i put the scene on render it starts using 100% CPU Usage and crashes. Plz tell me how to down sample my render i have 200 frames and not one is getting render.

All the render settings are on default and rendering via physically based rendering.

PC Configuration-

I7 6700 PROCESSOR

AMD 2 GB RADEON R7 DDR5 GRAPHIC CARD

16 GB RAM

More than CPU usage, how is your RAM usage ? How many millions particles do you have ?

If you really can’t solve your problem, then you should try to render using a cloud render farm, like MarketGrid... less limitation (much more RAM per core than your setup), and they offer a few hours of computing to test the service, and your computer is free while the cloud render your frames for you. Addicting :-)

6 minutes ago, StepbyStepVFX said:

More than CPU usage, how is your RAM usage ? How many millions particles do you have ?

If you really can’t solve your problem, then you should try to render using a cloud render farm, like MarketGrid... less limitation (much more RAM per core than your setup), and they offer a few hours of computing to test the service, and your computer is free while the cloud render your frames for you. Addicting :-)

Umm.. Well its using 13.8 something out of 16gb. And i hv set the particle size to 30 in ocean foam settings

Well, if the RAM usage doesn’t reach 100% just before it crashed, then it is probably another problem :-)

Edited by StepbyStepVFX