Disney's "The Wild" Trailer News

michael

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TV commercials have begun in the states at least. I got a call from my mom telling me she saw it during primetime on ABC last night and she thought it looked like it might actually be good. My mom wouldn't BS me about something like that either, she seems to enjoy crushing my ego every chance she gets, so she must've meant it. :P

Argh... that's a major bummer... I really liked that pic and was hoping that' the kind of things we'll be seeing in theater.

25717[/snapback]

Well, it'll still be that kind of quality, but he doesn't look as tough as he does in the poster... y'know, don't want to scare the kids and all that... <_<

sigh....that hair style was so early 2004 :)

I was hoping they wouldn't put that image out there.

FYI

the groom really improved in the months after that render was done so don't be too picky, that is if you were thinking like that...

-k

25773[/snapback]

Huh. I wouldn't know. :) There's certain illustrative style to that pic I liked. I guess I just haven't really seen the final version yet. :)

Cheers tho.

:thumbsup:

Hot damn that last image at the bottom with the lion and the snake is, well, er, plush. B)

Outstanding lighting for an all CG plate. And just to think that there will be over an hour of this hitting you square in the face. I just can't wait!

Is it ok to start calling them by their real names yet kenny?

Well then, check out the plate with Samson (lion) and Larry (goofy snake) in the boat on the NY harbour!!!!  :D

25865[/snapback]

...and don't forget to mention Spotty McTallerson (giraffe) and Captain Australia (koala)!