Hwee

Ground Crack

I know this is old now but id also like to know how the original crack was created as id like to use a curve that i can control, cant seem to make this work with curves though

I know this is old now but id also like to know how the original crack was created as id like to use a curve that i can control, cant seem to make this work with curves though

It looks as a simple L-system, maybe from the oridginal presets, you should try it !:)

It looks as a simple L-system, maybe from the oridginal presets, you should try it !:)

I kinda figured but im not comfortable enough with them to art direct the curve easily so id like to make this work with a self made curve, is there a way the L systems are put together that i could match with my own curves? Since the file deletes by Primitive 1, i figured i could draw one curve for the main line and others for the secondaries but it doesn't seem to work for me. any ideas?

can anyone advise how to get these cracks by texture map instead of curve over grid?

Well you could possibly use the trace sop to extract the shapes from an image. I think that with a bit of cleanup it should be able to give you good starting point.