Color drops (flip)

caskal

48 minutes ago, ThomasPara said:

Nice, the next step would be to feed it into a dopnet and use it as a source.

42 projectors, thats kinda crazy! Does it involve mapping?

Indeed! quite a production, yes it will be a mix of mapping, leds and some lights that create shapes (not sure how to explain but they are like arrays that make a lot of long lasers wich create some sort of hologram)

Here are some tests from today, first ones are super crapy but I want to give some options to the client with chops (still trying to figure out how to chop your setup :D), I also tried some grains on the particles, flip modules, and optical flow (client asked me if we can drive the animations with a texture from AE, maybe they will be making stuff ritm with sound keys or something)

AG_011_Drops_RD_02_Low.mp4

Sorry for the poor quality

Cheers!

• Like 3

I really fell in love with this motion graphic when I first saw it on Instagram! I would love to see some pics of the final production set once it's done! I work for a company that is also into large scale production of events and have been trying to figure out some of our clients this would work for. Wish you the best and look forward to hopefully seeing some pics of this when it all comes together.

• Like 1

On 23/1/2019 at 12:37 PM, Three65 said:

I really fell in love with this motion graphic when I first saw it on Instagram! I would love to see some pics of the final production set once it's done! I work for a company that is also into large scale production of events and have been trying to figure out some of our clients this would work for. Wish you the best and look forward to hopefully seeing some pics of this when it all comes together.

Hey @Three65 thank you! I will post some pics and maybe a making of once the show is done and I get approval for sharing. 

Thanks for the good vibes! Cheers

• Like 1