I want the sphere to be smaller then the bounding box of the line but I'm unable to adjust the size of the sphere in match size ?

How do you parent a point to the sphere ?

matchSize.hipnc

works fine with a box instead of line.

So for a line, you'd have 2 dimensions having scale of 0. How are you going to fit a sphere into a 'box' that has 2 nonexistent axis ?

quicker just get line length/2 and set that as sphere radius.

15 minutes ago, CinnamonMetal said:

Get the line length by means of an expression and set that value on the sphere radius ?

you could either ref the line length param directly (or relatively I should say) or use measure SOP and sum up perimeter but this is overkill.

vu_spheres.hiplc

What I meant was, based on the original scene is; have the sphere to scale based on the length of the line but only, if my measurements are right; a third of the line. 

8 hours ago, CinnamonMetal said:

What I meant was, based on the original scene is; have the sphere to scale based on the length of the line but only, if my measurements are right; a third of the line. 

how can it possibly be a third ?...but whatever....it''s your scene, you can do whatever you want, you want a third well simply multiply length by 1/3

you want 2 sevenths ? mult by 2/7....your keyboard....type in whatever you want.