Hi friends, I needed to transfer a PointWrangle code to a PopWrangle.....on pointWrangle in SOP context it work perfecly, but the same code, in PopWrangle into a Vellun cloth, not worked any more.
To simplify and try to understand  I used just a simple point() and it didn't work too. (follow image)

have VEX diference beetween PointWrangle and PopWrangle, or, someone know why that point() dont work?

wrangles.jpg

You need make sure in the pop wrangle you use the right input. On the input tab. 

on the input tab of the pop wrangle set "Input 1" to "First Context Geometry".

Dont work :(

its like me a node problem because on the imput tab of the pop wrangle, have input1, input2, input3, input4 for you chose...but on the idon node  on the network you have just one input...and any handle expression are working else, I tryed v@pos = point(0, "P", @ptnum);  v@pos = point(Opinput1, "P", @ptnum);   v@pos = point(@Opinput1, "P", @ptnum); and nothing working.

Are u could  have some file  with a example of this working?

Thank you vtrvtr, but for me it work else into PopNet.....I mean into Vellun Cloth, some function, like point(), dont work in PopWrangle into a Vellun Cloth network..

Try it to you see.

This screenshot isn't from frame 0, right? You have to play the simulation for it to cook. If you want to have the values at frame 0, start your simulation at frame -1.

If it really isn't doing anything when you simulate. That's very weird. Maybe reinstall Houdini.