Help/F1 now just pulls up Google

I usually hit F1 for help. I just hit the question mark in the upper right hand corner for the first time, and now "help" no longer pulls up "help," but a tab that searches Google instead of the Houdini help. Since that happened, now it does the same for hitting F1. I've shut down and restarted and it's still doing it. (The tab also tells me it's using an older version of Chrome, which my outside-of-Houdini browser is not.)

How can I get Help to start showing, well, Help again?

I'm running Houdini Indie 17.5.

Thanks!

That just opens Chrome and tries indefinitely (and fails) to load IP address http://127.0.0.1:48626/.

I like it opening in Houdini, it's just no longer opening help, but a Google search window. Also, even though I've deleted the external browser line from the .env, it's still opening up in the external browser. How can I undo that so it's like it was earlier this morning--inside Houdini and pulling up help?

EDIT: I changed the 1 to 0 in the .env, saved, restarted, and then re-deleted that line altogether and Houdini is opening help up in the program again, just not actually opening help, still the Google search.

Edited by bentway23