Sign in to follow this  
wreath

Clustering does not connect individual objects

Hey guys, I am trying to cluster some individual objects together but cant get it working could you check?

Clustering works within individual objects but does not create connection between different objects ı want the pieces look just like the seperate colored areas. 

thanks!

ClusterTogetherProblem.hip

not looking at your file but it sounds like you want to set Connectivity Partition to None

23 minutes ago, 3dome said:

not looking at your file but it sounds like you want to set Connectivity Partition to None

How do I do that? :)

not sure if that option exists in other versions but in 17.5 it's at the bottom of the voronoi fracture

12 minutes ago, 3dome said:

not sure if that option exists in other versions but in 17.5 it's at the bottom of the voronoi fracture

I see, yes Voronoi has that option but i am using material fracture sop in the scene and it does not so i kind of need a manuel solution for this 

i see. how about just creating those "missing" constraints yourself, merging them with the ones coming from the material fracture?

Edited by 3dome

Tried everything but cant make it work so it would be great if someone can edit the file i upload. Basically i would like to be able to use material fracture + cluster sop but also able to cluster individual objects together and have intra cluster and cluster to cluster groups output.

On 23.10.2019 at 12:58 PM, 3dome said:

If the pre-build nodes don't give you what you need, like i said, build it yourself.

This file is by no means the best solution, but it gets the job done. 

dm_Cluster_Individual_Problem_01.hip

Sorry Dominik I was buried at work just been able to check the file thanks a lot for your time and help! :)