anushka

pyro smoke trail

I animated a plane and applied smoke trail and then applied a material (basic smoke) in which i have also set fire with the help of material as shown in my file. But the problem is that the fire is visible for a few frames but slowly disappears. For a frame, the fire disappears completely and it reappears again. So basically the fire is missing in the middle of my timeline and then slowly reappears as before. Please help its urgent.

Screenshot (7).png

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (6).png

Posted (edited)

kinda hard to trouble shoot without a file, but can you try using a volume visualization node and set density to flame/temperature (depending on which you are using for fire). You can then visualize the flame/temp field in the viewport. Is it still disappearing/reappearing? 

edit: did you cache your pyro simulation? it is possible you dragged the playhead to an uncached area so its rendering incorrectly.

Edited by ejr32123
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, ejr32123 said:

kinda hard to trouble shoot without a file, but can you try using a volume visualization node and set density to flame/temperature (depending on which you are using for fire). You can then visualize the flame/temp field in the viewport. Is it still disappearing/reappearing? 

edit: did you cache your pyro simulation? it is possible you dragged the playhead to an uncached area so its rendering incorrectly.

thank you so much :D

volume visualization node worked.