Sign in to follow this  
unshmettr

Pointgroup for Clip Sop Edge

Is there an elegant way to have a point group for the edge generated by the clip sop in keep all primitives mode.

Hi,

You can create a point group to contain all points before the Clip SOP and then invert this group:

image.thumb.png.3534c58557ef0d15a00cd0804ee6d72a.png

• Like 2

Is there any way to make the clip SOP not fuse both parts? Or do we have to deal with splitting up its above- and below-groups each time?

Posted (edited)

@unshmettr you have in "Five elements ELF" set of otl's from ASIA  maybe some elegant solution . Try !!!

rr78fff.gif

nmh.jpg

Edited by Librarian

8 hours ago, konstantin magnus said:

Is there any way to make the clip SOP not fuse both parts? Or do we have to deal with splitting up its above- and below-groups each time?

I think I sent an RFE for this years ago.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

@crispr_boi Hm.. Please click on my old user from SideFX forum .(i posted those links and get banned b of spamming ) its know part of new search in "www 4"(it gets messy and your mail on that server  get's (plus your name with email its everywhere on searching engine in Asia ) ping's in some strange ways somehow ) ..That its manly reason that i post now only name's now-days and where you can find exactly that file or user, and if you go on my posts from 2020 you gonna see that i post abs every link , if you are curios about Asian and Russian artist's world-wide-web its OPEN ..
or just contact me on Private or email:wub:

https://www.sidefx.com/gallery/sacred/

acd.jpg

Edited by Librarian
  • Like 1

Oh shit. That sucks.

I'll send you an email, you post so much on this odforce, it will take me forever to look through all of 2020..

I tried that once and I gave up after a while, haha.