Sign in to follow this  
photex

Challenge 1 - House Of Cards (apprentice): Chip

I reformatted the title of the thread for you :). If you're going for the master entry, then just update 'apprentice' to master :).

Looking forward to updates.

M

I reformatted the title of the thread for you :). If you're going for the master entry, then just update 'apprentice' to master :).

Looking forward to updates.

M

Thanks! Right as I caught myself I came back to find it had been fixed for me :)

cheers

Can you post jpgs for preview so people don't have to download the files and open it in houdini. :)

Will watch this thread. Nice start.. I still need to figure out what node does what...

short update. Created digital assets for the card, card array, and tower. Working on card walls at the moment. I also want to have more variation over the sizes of cards used.

post-1155-1204748065_thumb.jpg

short update. Created digital assets for the card, card array, and tower. Working on card walls at the moment. I also want to have more variation over the sizes of cards used.

Looking good photex.

Out of topic - What video resolution are you working on????

Looking good photex.

Out of topic - What video resolution are you working on????

My work machine is a 30" glorious splendor of a monitor @ 2560x1600, this is where I took these screens.

But unfortunately most of the time I'm working on a much smaller monitor at home @ 1600x1050 (or something like that)