Fuzzy Toolkit: New Fur Software For Houdini Now In Open Beta!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mark can you share the VOP for the fur pls...

Im sure Mark would love to share.

But take into account he may want to release this as a future product that might work with houdini. As stated in his original post he quit his job from Meteor Studios and started "Orthonormal Software Inc., and began quietly developing a fur solution for Houdini 9 using many of the new goodies exposed by the HDK."

I dont want to speak for Mark (obviously) and i dont want to taint this thread with any other talk other than 'Fur-speak', but please be patient and considerate.

I have the feeling Mark would like to more than anything add new featuers and such to the Fur plugin but i would imagine he is a little more than busy right now.

Some of you might know what im talking about and some of you might not. (if you dont, its probably best not to ask). And if you do know what im talking about i could also be very wrong. (sorry for being so cryptic)

Either way i support Mark and the work he has done, and im sure when he has the time he will no doubt update us on the new software.

Again i dont want to speak for Mark, i just thought i would just chime in here to let people know that Mark will update when the time is right.

I hope i not being presumptuous by post this reply, but i support you 100% Mark. :)

-andy

Edited by phrenzy84

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...