New Houdini user from Singapore.

Raymond Chua

TK,

Is this thing open to the public? You may also want to post @ http://www.ordix.com/cg-3d/ - that is probably one of the better places to disseminate the information for SG CG related stuff.

Cheers!

Alvin

Hi Alvin,

Thanks for the suggestion and point noted. This first workshop is meant for trainers and it is an intensive five full-day course so it seems like those who are working in studios may not attend this workshop due to the time commitment and the nature of the course.

However, we are working together with the education institutions after this to offer Houdini introduction and training classes to industry professionals and those who are interested in the industry.

I will post more details when these courses are up. It will take a while though as the wheels are just starting to turn.

Cheers,

tk

Hi Alvin,

Thanks for the suggestion and point noted. This first workshop is meant for trainers and it is an intensive five full-day course so it seems like those who are working in studios may not attend this workshop due to the time commitment and the nature of the course.

However, we are working together with the education institutions after this to offer Houdini introduction and training classes to industry professionals and those who are interested in the industry.

I will post more details when these courses are up. It will take a while though as the wheels are just starting to turn.

Cheers,

tk

Cool.

tkngs- Did you manage to receive my PM?

regards,

-ray