Pavel Siska

World without us

That looks great Pavel! The animation on the squid especially is very well done. Nice work. :)

Great looks Pavel, really imaginative as well!

Edited by brianburke

Great looks Pavel, really imaginative as well!

Nice idea! What might help give it scale is if you do particle simulations (perhaps advected through a fluid sim) of tiny bubbles cavitating off the sea creatures, perhaps?

Thank you guys I am really glad you like it :)

Particle simulation was on the list but deadline force me to do it without particles :(...hmmmm.....

hej cool man , you could show some flip book wireframe animation. I like nice motion of the beast ;) myslel jsem ze jsem jediny cech co propaguje a uci se houdini, kde pracujes?

Thank you :)... freelance covece, ale kdybys vedel o necem na tvrdo byl bych jenom rad ;)

Edited by Pavel Siska

Thank you :)... freelance covece, ale kdybys vedel o necem na tvrdo byl bych jenom rad ;)

poslal jsem ti souk zpravu kdyztak jankurimsky@seznam.cz urcite se ozvy, nejak to poladime ;)

The World Without Us is a non-fiction book about what would happen to the natural and built environment if humans suddenly disappeared...

The book is divided into 19 chapters,...Each chapter deals with a new topic, such as the potential fates of plastics, petroleum infrastructure, nuclear facilities, and artworks..

==============

• Downvote 2